The Vivoderm FACIAL TONER
with Grape Seed and Green Tea extract
An alcohol-free spray toner that balances the skin and reduces inflammation
Developed by holistic dermatologist, Dr. H. Adhami and used in his personal practice for more than 40 years.
The Vivoderm Facial Toner is an essential step pre-treatment as it tones, hydrates, purifies and balances your skin. Grapeseed and green tea neutralize free radicals, reduce inflammation and even your skin tone, enhancing your complexion’s radiance. Natural herbal astringents and minerals cleanse and strengthen your skin, producing an ideal surface to reap the full benefits of further treatment.
• Size – 4.4 oz / 120 ml
• No animal testing. No parabens.
• Alcohol-free, acid free
• Enriched with minerals and natural herbal astringents to purify, hydrate, and normalize the skin
• Balances skin pH levels after cleansing
• Contains powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to diminish the signs
of premature of aging
• Grape seed and green tea extracts that soothe and tone the skin, preparing it for moisturizer to follow
• Reduces dry skin and signs of aging
• Spray on cleansed and dry skin. Allow to absorb
• Good for all skin types
INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Choleth 20 (and) Ceteth 24, Glycereth 26, Benzophenone-4, Willow Bark Extract, Aloe Vera (Barbadensis Leaf), Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Comfrey Extract (Symphytum Officinale), Chamomile Extract (Anthemis Nobilis), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Sage Extract (Salvia Officinalis) Green Tea Extract, Benzethonium Chloride.
Vivoderm natural skin care functions on the philosophy that your your mind, body and soul are interconnected, and one entity cannot thrive if the other is lacking. By using high performance natural ingredients with a holistic approach and scientific advancements, Vivoderm aims to treat your skin with ingredients that benefit both mind and soul. Natural ingredients are harvested from sustainable and renewable resources.