Stay Pimple-Free With The Best Face Mask For Acne
There are a number of anti acne face masks available in the market these days. These face masks can be found in many different formulas to aid in preventing new acne breakouts and healing old marks or scars from previous eruptions. So, how do you choose the best face mask for acne and skin healing if you want to get the best results for yourself? If you suffer from sensitive skin and want to treat your skin in the gentlest manner then herbal and natural face masks will be best to prevent irritation and inflammation. Herbal facial masks can also be helpful for those with normal to oily skin as they are less apt to cause excessive irritation or chemical burning.
Most beauty stores stock multiple forms of anti acne face masks but they may contain parabens or harmful chemicals that are not good for your skin in the long run, as they can cause further damage. When using products that contain natural ingredients, you can clean your skin gently and let the inflamed skin tissues reduce and heal gradually. Comfrey, chamomile, calendula are natural herbs that reduce inflammation and redness. Powerful enzymes found in oat flour and rye flour hydrate and soften the skin and hair follicle to help dissolve trapped oil and exit the pores.
The Vivoderm Anti-Acne Facial Mask was developed by a holistic dermatologist years ago and used on thousands of his patients since, with great success. Some have even called this mask “miraculous” for healing and preventing acne. Take a look at the attached before and after photos for the actual results. This customizable, herbal mask is completely natural – made of pulverized herbs and lactic acid (from yogurt) – and does not contain any chemicals whatsoever. Once blended and applied, the mask enters the skin pores and unplugs them by clearing out (or pulling) all the impurities as it dries. Moreover, the antiseptic properties of many of the herbs, including Rosemary and Lavender, help in clearing out the bacteria which causes the acne in the first place. Lactic acid helps to reduce dark marks and scars. This acne treatment will remove dead skin cells slowly and produce smooth and blemish free skin with continued use.
For best results, you can use the mask up to 3 times a week. If needed, the mask is all natural and gentle enough to be used daily.
- Good for teenagers and adults with acne.
• For all skin types, especially those with adult acne or Rosacea.
• Stimulates cell growth, reduces inflammation.
• Prevents scarring and balances oil production.
• Helps strengthen the capillaries and has a rejuvenating effect.
• Increases circulation which promotes health and repair.
• Removes dead skin cells and repairs blemishes without drying the skin.
• Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antiseptic and cellular regenerator.
• Rosemary, Lavender, Dill, Mint, Aloe Vera, Green Tea, and Vitamins C and E absorb impurities and oil, detoxify and refine pores, reduce inflammation and thoroughly exfoliate.
• Angelica —anti inflammatory, stimulant, tonic.
Tags: Acne, anti acne treatments, Face Masks, herbal skincare, pimples, sensitive skin for acne