Skin aging is inevitable. However, you can definitely delay the signs by using herbal skin care products and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. No genie would grant your wish of stopping the biological clock. Hence, anti-aging skin care is highly essential. Some of the common signs of aging are wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
According to dermatologists sun damage is one of the main factors for the aging skin condition. Other factors are genes and hereditary. Never go outdoors for more than 10 minutes withou suncreen or protective clothing.
“You are what you eat;” Therefore, maintain a healthy diet so that it can have positive effects on your skin. Include food items that have vitamin E in it. It is an anti-aging powerhouse and protects cells from getting damaged.
Some home remedies for anti-aging treatments are as follows:
1. Use grated cucumber as a face mask.
2. Put fresh Aloe Vera gel on your facial skin
3. Massage your face with almond oil before sleeping
4. Use of avocado on skin can be highly beneficial
5. Sandalwood oil is also good as an anti aging treatment
6. Milk, honey and glycerin are also good for battling against skin aging
7. Use a face pack made from crushed grapes for 15 minutes and wash it with warm water
If you smoke, you MUST quit – or at least try to cut down gradually, then quit. Similarly you need to give up on alcohol too if you want to stop your skin aging. Stress and lack of sleep are also two of the vital aspects for premature skin aging. Drink lots of water so that your body system remains detoxified at all times. With a healthy body you will be able to maintain a healthy and young skin for a long time.